Recording of position data is for data loggers prior art. These devices provide the data in a variety of formats, which can be imported and analyzed in jBEAM. This allows the postprocessing of a gliding flight and cartographic representation by means of different map services.
- Track is rendered locally on online map tiles
- Measurements are visualized by coloring the line
- Analysis of the route data, for example statistics
- Sprite visualizes the measurement object
- Offline Replay
- The GPS data recorded during the flight can be displayed on maps via postprocessing
- Logged data can be represented and evaluated by jBEAM