The recording of position data is state of the art for data loggers. These devices provide the data in a variety of formats, which can be imported and analyzed in jBEAM. This allows the postprocessing of a gliding flight and cartographic representation by means of different map services.
- Local rendering of the track on online map tiles
- Coloring the line to visualize measurements
- Analysis of the route data (for example statistics)
- Visualizing the measurement object via sprite
- Offline replay
- Display of the GPS data, recorded during the flight, on maps via post-processing
- Visualization and evaluation of the logged data with jBEAM